I need a rule for using Apostrophe in English! What is the rule when using Apostrophe (figure of speech)? Like how the rule for personification is "the use of words (diction) that are pleasant to the readers mind or ear."
Chat on FacebookCome chat on Facebook!
Learn lots more!
- 30 Minute Web Check
- Ask a Question
- Books & Games
- Commas, Colons and Semi-Colons
- Crazy English
- Dot Dot Dot
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- Fridge Magnets
- Humble Apostrophe Video Newsletter
- I Before E except after C when sounding like EEE
- Me, Myself, I
- My account
- Nouns, Verbs, Pronouns, oh my!
- Site Map
- T-Shirts and gifts
- Video Whose or Who’s
- Video: Is embiggen a real word?
- Where, We’re, Wear or Were?
- Word Ending in O