Chat on FacebookCome chat on Facebook!
Learn lots more!
- 30 Minute Web Check
- Ask a Question
- Books & Games
- Commas, Colons and Semi-Colons
- Crazy English
- Dot Dot Dot
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- Fridge Magnets
- Humble Apostrophe Video Newsletter
- I Before E except after C when sounding like EEE
- Me, Myself, I
- My account
- Nouns, Verbs, Pronouns, oh my!
- Site Map
- T-Shirts and gifts
- Video Whose or Who’s
- Video: Is embiggen a real word?
- Where, We’re, Wear or Were?
- Word Ending in O
Tag Archives: proper noun
Cade writes, “Hi, I’m having a discussion with a friend about whether it’s proper to use an apostrophe to make a contraction in place of the words “is” or “has” when used with a proper noun like a name. I … Continue reading