f there is a company name called DLEX, and I wanted to talk about the company financials, would I write "DLEX’ financials" or "DLEX’s financials" or "DLEXes financials"?
Chat on FacebookCome chat on Facebook!
Learn lots more!
- 30 Minute Web Check
- Ask a Question
- Books & Games
- Commas, Colons and Semi-Colons
- Crazy English
- Dot Dot Dot
- FAQ Frequently Asked Questions
- Fridge Magnets
- Humble Apostrophe Video Newsletter
- I Before E except after C when sounding like EEE
- Me, Myself, I
- My account
- Nouns, Verbs, Pronouns, oh my!
- Site Map
- T-Shirts and gifts
- Video Whose or Who’s
- Video: Is embiggen a real word?
- Where, We’re, Wear or Were?
- Word Ending in O